Nanyang Girls’ High School has a student enrolment of about 1600 students. We are located at No 2, Linden Drive S288683.
We are inviting interest applicants to operate the following stalls from January 2024 onwards:
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents aged 21 years old and above.
- Adhere to Healthy Meals in School Programme (HMSP) where all food sold must meet the programme requirement. Please see details at (https://www.hpb.gov.sg/schools/school-programmes/healthy-meals-in-schools-programme).
- Maintain high standard of food and personal hygiene set out by Singapore Food Agency (SFA) for food handlers.
- Applicant must be in personal attendance at the stall during operating hours.
- Both applicant & stall assistant(s) must have passed the WSQ Basic Food Hygiene Course conducted by any of the accredited training providers appointed by WDA (Workforce Development Agency).
- Successful applicant will need to apply for a food stall license from SFA.
- Applicants with experience in running a school canteen stall or catering experience is preferred.
- Applicants who adopt green practices are also preferred.
- Application forms are available at our General Office (2 Linden Drive S288683) or can be downloaded here.
- Interested applicants must submit the following documents:
- Completed application form
- List of proposed menu and pricing for all items to be sold
- Photocopy of relevant certificates including Basic Food Hygiene Course certificates of applicant and stall assistant/s.
- Photocopy of the Identification Card (front & back).
Please submit the completed application form with the supporting documents to the school's General Office or email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 29 Feb 2024.
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview and will be required to provide food sampling for the School Canteen Selection Committee at the applicant’s own expense.